Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday That Hit Hard

My birthday was awesome, and it was not because I got super drunk or because I turned 26. It was because of the people that mean the most to me, the ones I don't ever want to lose. A big portion of my life has been dedicated to finding ones to share my life with, people that mean the world to me, and I really do believe I have some of the greatest friends and girlfriend a guy could ask for. I really don't know what to say about the gift I received. It hit me where it counts, my heart. I want to thank everyone for an awesome evening, and special thanks to Brian, Nick, my Sis, and Sandi for the train cars they made me. I really want to thank Kristy and Alex with that organ that gives me life, my heart, that I would give to either of you, at a moments notice. This birthday meant so much to me, I can't thank you two enough. Below are some pictures of my present, a present I will hold on to as long as I can.


































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey my Spawn! The train turned out AMAZING. Your sister really worried over not being able to give you the best of her creativity. She underestimates herself you know. :) Wish I could've been there. Most of all I wish you many, many more birthdays...each one significant and an affirmation of all that is you! Love you!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a good one :) (Oh, and this is Lauren, by the way. My blog is here: http://ishouldwritethisdown.blogspot.com)

Those train cars are fucking awesome.