Friday, November 7, 2008

RocknRolla


People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drugs, drums, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the fucking lot.

Guy Ritchie is back! I fucking loved this movie. I highly recommend people go see this one, if you liked his other movies, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, and Revolver,...that piece of shit love story he made with Madonna does not count,... you should see this one. I went a saw it last night with a bunch of friends. I would love to see it again, so if anyone would like to go with me, just let me know.

No comments: